Returning an online order is free and easy — just follow the steps below. Unfortunately, exchanges for online orders are unavailable and all initial shipping fees are non-refundable. Please return the unwanted item and place a new order for the replacement item.
Orders placed on fleetfeet.com can be returned via the following methods:
Return by mail:
1. Start your return at fleetfeet.com/returns. Be sure to have your order number handy, and enter the email address associated with the original order. Note, if your order shipped from multiple locations, we may need additional time to process your return. Due to a dramatically increased volume of these requests, we will do our best to get back to you within three to five business days. If your return moves beyond the 60 day return window prior to our reply, we will respect the date the request was initiated and honor the return. Purchases made in-store at a Fleet Feet location must be returned in-store, and cannot be returned by mail. We're very sorry for any inconvenience!
2. When packing up your return item(s), please include a copy of the packing list received with the shipment OR clearly write your order number above the shipping label on the outside of the package.
3. Affix the label to the outside of the package — be sure to completely remove or cover any previous shipping label(s) on the package.
4. Drop the package off with the US Postal Service or at any FedEx location. Be sure to write down your tracking number for future reference.
Return at a Fleet Feet store:
2. Provide the sales associate with your packing list and/or order number when returning the item. Once your return is received, your refund will be processed and applied to your original form of payment. Please note, refunds can take up to 7 business days to post to your account depending on your credit card company.
Refunds beyond 60 days:
1. If for any reason we accept a return past 60 days from the date of your order, the refund will be issued in the form of a Fleet Feet Gift Card. The Gift Card may be used online or in any of our retail locations and will never expire.