Once your order has been cancelled, the funds from the gift card used to place the order will be put back onto that same gift card, and it will be as if the order was never placed. This will be reflected on the gift card balance almost immediately after order cancellation.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I order an e-gift card?
- Can I earn rewards points for purchasing an e-gift card/gift card?
- I placed an order online with a gift card, but it was cancelled. How do I get my gift card back?
- I want to present my e-gift card as a gift without emailing it to the recipient. Can I do that?
- Do you have gift receipts?
- Can I redeem gift cards online?
- Can I use multiple e-gift cards/gift cards on one order?
- How do I check my e-gift card/gift card's balance?
- Where is my gift card pin number?
- How long does it take to for the recipient to recieve an e-gift card?