An order for an e-gift card is usually processed and emailed to the recipient within 2-3 hours. If the recipient still hasn't received the e-gift card within that time frame, please make sure the message wasn't filtered to their Spam/Junk email folder. If they still haven't received the gift card email, please reach out to email@example.com.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I order an e-gift card?
- I placed an order online with a gift card, but it was cancelled. How do I get my gift card back?
- I want to present my e-gift card as a gift without emailing it to the recipient. Can I do that?
- Do you have gift receipts?
- Can I redeem gift cards online?
- Can I use multiple e-gift cards/gift cards on one order?
- How do I check my e-gift card/gift card's balance?
- Where is my gift card pin number?
- How long does it take to for the recipient to recieve an e-gift card?
- Can you resend the e-gift card?