Returning an online order is free and easy — just follow the steps below. Unfortunately, exchanges for online orders are unavailable. Please return the unwanted item and place a new order for the replacement item.
Orders placed on fleetfeet.com can be returned via the following methods:
Return by mail:
1. Start your return at fleetfeet.com/returns. Be sure to have your order number handy, and enter the email address associated with the original order. Note, if your order shipped from multiple locations, we may need additional time to process your return. Due to a dramatically increased volume of these requests, we will do our best to get back to you within five to seven business days. However long it takes, please know that we will get there, and we will accept your return. We're very sorry for the inconvenience! We're very sorry, but purchases made in-store at a Fleet Feet location must returned in-store, and cannot be returned by mail.
2. When packing up your return item(s), please include a copy of the packing list received with the shipment OR clearly write your order number above the shipping label on the outside of the package.
3. Affix the label to the outside of the package — be sure to completely remove or cover any previous shipping label(s) on the package.
4. Drop the package off with the US Postal Service or at any FedEx location. Be sure to write down your tracking number for future reference.
Return at a Fleet Feet store:
1. Find the Fleet Feet location closest to you. Due to COVID-19, some stores are either closed or hours are limited. Please call the location first to confirm they will be able to accept your return in-store.
2. Provide the sales associate with your packing list and/or order number when returning the item. Once your return is received, your refund will be processed and applied to your original form of payment. Please note, refunds can take up to 10 business days to post to your account depending on your credit card company.