The previous Personal Rewards program was offered to customers at the local store level. Customers were able to accumulate Points based on purchases at one store location, but Points were not transferable to other locations. If you have vouchers from the Personal Rewards program, you are still able to use them. The expiration for $15 vouchers is now six months from the date of issue. To redeem a Personal Rewards voucher, please visit the store where you earned it. Additional Points from the old Personal Rewards program will not transfer to the new Fleet Feet Rewards Program.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I confirm my email address?
- Do I need a rewards card?
- What happed to Personal Rewards?
- What is the Fleet Feet Rewards Program?
- How do I delete my rewards account?
- How do I update my Fleet Feet app profile?
- How do I update my Fleetfeet.com profile?
- How do I select my store on the Fleet Feet app?
- How do I change my email?
- Why can't I click the password reset link that was emailed to me?