If it's necessary to cancel an order that was recently placed, we will make every effort to cancel the order. Please note, orders can only be canceled if the order has not shipped, and is still in the order processing stage. In order to inquire about canceling an order, please contact us by submitting a support request.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my order?
- My order was not placed, but I have been charged.
- Why can't I see my online order on my profile?
- I didn't receive an order confirmation email. What happened?
- Why can't I check out?
- I'm getting an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- The item I received was not what I ordered, how should I proceed?
- My package shows as delivered; however, I have not received it, how should I proceed?
- I received a dirty, worn or damaged/defective item. How should I proceed?