In the rare case that the item you received is not what you ordered, we will be happy to get the correct item shipped out as soon as possible. Simply contact us in order to receive a free pre-paid shipping label to return the incorrect item. However if sending the correct item out is not possible, then upon receipt of the incorrect item, we will issue a refund back to the card used to make the purchase.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my order?
- My order was not placed, but I have been charged.
- My order was cancelled, where is my refund?
- Why can't I see my online order on my profile?
- I didn't receive an order confirmation email. What happened?
- Why can't I check out?
- I'm getting an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- Why was my order canceled?
- The item I received was not what I ordered, how should I proceed?
- My package shows as delivered; however, I have not received it, how should I proceed?