If the item you received was not what was ordered, we are very sorry for the error and inconvenience! Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a pre-paid shipping label to return the item back to us -- please include "Incorrect Item" in the subject line of your email. We will also provide further information and instruction on receiving the correct item if available. However if that is not possible, we will issue a refund back to the card used to make the purchase.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my order?
- My order was not placed, but I have been charged.
- Why can't I see my online order on my profile?
- I didn't receive an order confirmation email. What happened?
- Why can't I check out?
- I'm getting an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- The item I received was not what I ordered, how should I proceed?
- My package shows as delivered; however, I have not received it, how should I proceed?
- I received a dirty, worn or damaged/defective item. How should I proceed?