If your order was shipped to you in less than perfect condition, we are very sorry for the error and inconvenience! Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a pre-paid shipping label to return the item back to us -- please include "Damaged Item" in the subject line of your email. We will also provide further information and instruction on receiving a replacement if available. However if that is not possible, then upon receipt of the item, we will issue a refund back to the card used to make the purchase.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my order?
- My order was not placed, but I have been charged.
- My order was cancelled, where is my refund?
- Why can't I see my online order on my profile?
- I didn't receive an order confirmation email. What happened?
- Why can't I check out?
- I'm getting an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- Why was my order canceled?
- The item I received was not what I ordered, how should I proceed?
- My package shows as delivered; however, I have not received it, how should I proceed?