Items sold on fleetfeet.com are subject to the sales tax in the state to which the order is shipped. Current law requires us to collect sales, or other applicable state taxes, based on the order's "ship to" address, in those states, or jurisdictions where Fleet Feet stores are located.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I check out?
- How do I apply my coupon code?
- Where can I see my purchase history?
- Do you price match?
- Are there any discounts, or coupon codes available?
- Can I use my store credit, or store discount online?
- How do I revise/edit an order that was placed?
- How do you calculate tax?
- Do you take backorders? My chosen item(s) aren't in-stock anymore.
- What forms of payment do you accept?