As part of our commitment to ensuring every customer gets the right fit, the right size, and the overall right product for them, we encourage wear-testing in our stores as part of the fitting process. Occasionally, this fitting process produces some minor wear-and-tear, leaving the item not quite “brand new” anymore. In this case, we cancel the order as we can no longer send an item of the highest quality to you. If an item you ordered online is not available, we will notify you as soon as possible to inform you of the cancellation as well as next steps!
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my order?
- My order was not placed, but I have been charged.
- My order was cancelled, where is my refund?
- Why can't I see my online order on my profile?
- I didn't receive an order confirmation email. What happened?
- Why can't I check out?
- I'm getting an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- Why was my order canceled?
- The item I received was not what I ordered, how should I proceed?
- My package shows as delivered; however, I have not received it, how should I proceed?